Wednesday 1 April 2015


I'm thinking of setting up a 26 mile round walk which centres on Carterton in Oxfordshire using the brilliant Where's My Path 3http://wtp2.appspot.com/wheresthepath.htm. I'm not sure if this link is the original or an earlier one. But anyway readers, as far as I'm concerned this is the best walking/hiking plotting tool there is. so easy to use and then print out the walks. What I would like is to be able to download my planned walks onto my blog so that Ii can share them with you. I can do this with googlmaps getamap but they unfortunately don't include footpaths and the details of an OS map such as that on where's my path. Let me give you a few more photos of places that i would pass on these walks.
I've walked over this bridge countless times - on the other side you'll find the mysterious Ruins - past the cricket pitch and on through the churchyard. alternatively walk through the village itself up to the church and ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment