Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hi there guys - just waking up to realise that i have been a bully in my life and I have been very uncaring of my fellow human beings when there is so much bad going on in the world. help me to be more supportive and kinder and to realise that i am not a victim. Far from it. I have constricted the freedom of others and have always had to have my own way, all of this due to my anger which is totally unjustified. i have been given lots of opportunities in life and only my own hostility has stopped me progressing further in life. It is time to realise my huge part in my problems and that all of us are equal so to feel uniquely hard done by is not to take responsibility and to make my problem a problem for others which is not fair on others. help me god to be more responsible for my actions and to feel more love and affection for those around me because everything has to be based on the love of Jehovah and my own opinions and hostilities are illusions. A poor friend like Nick is not an angry man even though he has been pushed around. He is a kind and lost soul who needs to be given respect and not to be looked down upon by a holier than though me. As if i am better than him. Far from it. he needs to trust that i am on his side and i want to be on his side and not to be so selfish and me me me - take criticism, don't need praise - love those who criticise me because they love too and need to be loved. Lets see if Ward John needs my help today.. don't feel hatred and envy for my brothers and friends and be thankful for the friendship that Dave is offering me. don't ever envy - be more adult and realise that I have hurt a lot of peoples feelings who are good and caring people not tantrummers. It is time to grow up and for instance realise how much pressure women have to endure and to be on their side

No comments:

Post a Comment