Friday 3 April 2015

Wet Day - At A Loss

hi there guys - horrible rainy day in west Oxfordshire - around about 50 degrees Fahrenheit but  seems colder - this is supposed to be spring isn't it - oh well that's the nature of climate change and there we go. A bit frustrated as I wanted to do a round walk of about 24km starting here and going through Minster Lovell , Crawley and other local areas. will have to be for another day. I need to get a cartridge for my Epson printer and the compatible premium cartridge I just got doesn't seem to work so need to wait for another one. Also, it's Good Friday - trying to love Jesus - bless him. Just waiting for my good friend, Eric, to come around later - he's a laid back ex hippy guy with a real love for music and we watch music documentaries together and listen to some music normally on Spotify.

One result of the day being what it is, is that the library isn't open meaning that when I ran out of ink I couldn't then use the library to do my print out from where's my path 3 which by the way is proving difficult to print out anyway - resistant to printing that's for sure.

Guy's anybody out there who has experience of this programme for route mapping and anyone who can tell me the advantage of putting links into this post

No comments:

Post a Comment